Saturday, 3rd of March 15:00 - 17:00 at The Space East, E7
Workshop guest: London based actress from Norway - Eva Eklof Morkeset
Cost: £10 drop in or £50 for 6 workshops
Workshop will include:
- Work with fun group exercises to develop self esteem, creativity, flexibility, story- telling and spontaneity.
- Work on self exploration and communication.
- Learn some vital techniques that actors use, including voice work and physical exercises to develop voice and body awareness, both in life and on stage.
- Understand how to use your own experiences to develop a character.
- Work on scenes we crate ourselves or from theatre and film.
Eva: 'I have a great passion for teaching and performing, and that has been my main line of work for the last twenty five years. Although most of my teaching work has been in Norway, I started out teaching in London and worked here as a freelance drama teacher for several years in combination with my acting work'
To book your space contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org